Friday, February 22, 2008

HK celebs are saying sorry too

Of the 5 people who read this blog, I expect I am the only one who takes any interest in HK celebs.

Edison Chen, one of HK's more prominent move stars, got caught with his pants down - well, on film at least. And it was all of his own making.

He is now particularly contrite and says it's not a good example. Laugh? I nearly pissed myself.

Leaving aside the issue of why all 7 women agreed to be photographed by him while they were having sex with him, he clearly has some issues with relationships. No mention by Chen as to what sort of help he would be seeking though. Typical.

Update: The fallout continues with Gillian Chung - one the women in the photos getting dropped from singing at the opening of the Olympic games. Ouch.

As a friend pointed out to me, the photos in themselves are not "bad" and I had to agree that if that's what rocks your socks and everyone is a consenting adult then one cannot morally sneer at them.

No comments: